This training is designed to help identify all the important elements of a job, for developing workplace competencies for employees in technical and non-technical job positions, using task analysis process. Participants attending this training will acquire the knowledge and skills required to develop competencies for different job positions in their organization.
This training is very interactive and designed to be about 30% classroom teaching and 70% practices with several breakout sessions.
Who should attend?
- Operation and maintenance technicians /subject matter experts who are responsible for developing Competencies for job positions in their organization.
- Supervisors in technical and non-technical positions who will facilitate the development of competencies and are responsible for implementing the Competence Assurance process in their organization
What will be taught?
This training involves a series of group work and covers the following high-level processes:
- Competence development overview
- Identification of competency components
- Developing Competency Catalogue
- Competency Profiling
Competence Assessment segment:
Competence assessment is done as part of the individual and group practices in the class.
Three (3) days, 9am – 4pm daily.
$1,500 (USD) per participant – including training materials, tea/coffee breaks and lunch.