Fistolas Limited’ Workplace Competency Assurance System is designed to set your team leaders up for success. Our certified team works in collaboration with your company’s Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to establish a Competency Assurance System specifically for your organization.
Our Workplace Competency Assurance Process includes the following:
Development of Competency Assurance Standard Manual
Custom-created for your company, the manual is a guide for the implementation of the Competency Assurance Process across your entire organization.
Establishment of workplace competencies:
- Core competencies (generic).- competencies that are essential to all employees
- Managerial competencies – competencies related to skills required to perform managerial or supervisory work and processes
- Technical/functional competencies – competencies that are essential to perform any job in a technical or functional area of work in your organization
Alignment of competencies to your Human Resource (HR) processes:
- Recruitment interviews are based on required entry competencies
- A standardized competency-based performance appraisal system – The development of fit-for-purpose Employees Progression Framework based on competencies for the person or position
Competency Assurance Training Workshops
We facilitate the following workshops for trainers, supervisors and SMEs who are responsible for implementing workforce competence and conducting competence assessments:
- Workplace Competence Assessor Training – Designed to provide the required knowledge and skills for Competence Assessors to conduct effective competence assessment and follow-up documentations to qualify personnel to perform tasks in a safe and satisfactory.
- Workplace Competence Development Training – Designed to help identify all the important elements of a job to facilitate correct, safe job performance using a task analysis process.
- Competency framework – for Technical and non-Technical positions