Everyone has distinct behavioral patterns and these patterns drive the way we think, feel, pass judgement, or react in certain situations. However these patterns may negate work group effectiveness.
This workshop will help participants understand themselves and also learn about others in a specific work environment; learn about the differences in others and the environment they require for maximum productivity.
This Team Building Workshop includes working in teams with several breakout sessions and also includes back-home follow-through for performance as part of competence assessment.
Who should attend?
Work groups along with other personnel who directly interface with work groups in achieving unit and overall company objectives.
Workshop topics include the following:
- Team building Introduction
- Essentials of team effectiveness
- Interpersonal style
- Leadership style
- Basic concept of motivation
- Characteristics of a high-performance work team
- Effective communication process
- Managing conflict
Participants will be able to:
- Describe the difference between a work group and a work team and apply the correct team-building process for effectiveness
- Identify profile patterns of self and others and apply the correct leadership approach for effective supervision of work teams
- Identify each individual’s motivational needs and focus on satisfying those needs for effective motivation that leads to increased productivity
Three (3) days