A great deal of time at work is taken up by meetings, which are not always productive due to a lack of front-end preparation. Solid meeting preparation leads to involved participation of attendees and productive outcomes. This training program provides the basic principles of conducting effective meetings.
Who should attend?
Supervisors, managers and other leaders who have the responsibility of conducting or facilitating meetings.
Given a group of people and the need to exchange or create information, participants should be able to prepare for meetings using the meeting agenda and conduct meetings by:
- Starting on time
- Encouraging active participation of attendees
- Use effective communication to ensure productivity
- Keeping the meeting on track
- Finishing on time
This course will cover the following:
- Types of meetings
- Traits of meeting leaders and participants
- Basics of brainstorming
- Plan and conduct a meeting following the meeting agenda
- Demonstrate effective communication skills during the meeting
Competence Assessment segment:
Competence assessment is done as part of the individual and group practices in the class.
One (1) day.
$950 (USD) per participant.