Competency-based training for your supervisors and managers teaches “fit-for-purpose” skills that translates into clear, measurable benefits for both employer and employees:
- Brings the quality of your products and services to a higher level than your competitors
- Saves money that would be lost to substandard performance or internal miscommunication
- Saves money that would be lost in “off-shelve” training programs that cannot be verified against employee specific competencies
- Ensures the success of your company’s professional development initiatives
- Ensures consistent, standardized performance throughout your company
- Training objectives are driven by identified competencies for job positions
- Sets clear expectations for employees, builds employee confidence and enables them to work more effectively
- Increases the potential for job satisfaction and desire for long-term employment within your company
Fistolas Competency-Based Training Programs
Our training programs are driven by competencies for critical job position(s) in which training is required. They develop employees not to fit into a job description template, but rather to fulfill a critical role that is specific to your organization.
All our programs – whether they are technical or non-technical – are competency-based, designed to fit your precise needs, and are verifiable. In other words, our competency-based training not only trains your people to work for your company, but also provides a mechanism to verify the learning and retention of the skills in the actual work environment.
The classroom portion of the training includes several group practices based on scenarios and also a final test at the end of the program to evaluate the training effectiveness. Our programs enable post-training competence verification onsite.
Supervisory and Leadership Courses include the following:
- Analyze Performance
- Coaching and Feedback
- Informal Conflict Resolution
- Basic Planning and Problem Solving
- Ethical Leadership
- Leadership Situation
- Effective Meetings and Group Brainstorming
- Techniques of Effective Communication
- Team Building Workshop
- The New Supervisor